English - What it is
What’s English like at Boundless?
Studying English at Boundless is not
Be prepared to truly live and breathe the literature. You and your class will teach, tutor and lean on each other. You’ll go 12 hours a day, while opportunities for adventure-based “recess” abound.
Compared to the outdoor adventures our summer English credit course at Boundless is tame—venturing deep into the wilderness is not on the agenda.
There will be classroom time. Study time. Writing time. This is real school. But what feels unreal is that you get to learn on an incredibly beautiful 600-acre “classroom” with a pristine river flowing
Why the Humanities at Boundless?
- We have a curriculum that fits the
wide rangingabilities of students. At any grade and any level, kids can catch up or leap ahead on their journeys through high school English in a matter of 13 days.
- We usually have one teacher for every four students. It means no stone is left unturned when it comes to improving reading and writing and finding a way to engage each student individually.
- Many of our past students’ grades improved substantially, compared to their marks in their mainstream schools.
- Our curriculum adds adventure based learning into the mix, making every student’s experience in Boundless English exciting and confidence building.
- Students learn as a team. They work together and support each other through the hurdles of English. Terms like peer-based or collaborative learning very much apply
atBoundless. Students navigate concepts together.
He was truly thrilled with the support he got from all of the staff, he loved their approachability and availability to help him learn how to improve his writing and strongly feels that this will help him with his other courses this year.