The Boundless Educational Conservation Area
Boundless and Our Students Pledge to Protect Our 600-acre Wilderness Classroom
In 2018/2019 we are creating The Boundless Educational Conservation Area.
This means protecting the land with conservation easements. These include:
- No commercial logging – forever!
- No subdividing our land and riverfront – condo and cottage developers beware!
- Only organic farming permitted
Our students will earn high school credits as they manage forests, improve soil conditions and control riverfront erosion.
To protect the land, we:
- Registered these easements with local authorities
- Established an airtight legal defence fund